Breakfast: 2 mini Kolache
Snack: 1 piece of extra sharp cheddar
Lunch: Tuna snack kit
Snack: Peanut butter crackers
Dinner: Broccoli Beef over rice
I feel like I didn’t eat very much today, probably due to stress. Normally I would have been in bed an hour ago, but I have a huge Chem 2 test in the morning, after I meet with my advisor at 8 and enroll. So much going on right now! Things will be ok for the next week if I can just get through 5:00 tomorrow!
We’re registering for our wedding this weekend and I’m really excited about that!!! Definitely running tomorrow and making some serious time for Eric. That is before the PS4 comes out Friday, then I will lose him for a while! That’s ok though, it will keep him busy while I’m studying for finals and everything.
- ihopeyoulikeblackberries likes this
- thenorthpace likes this
- rasmtazberry24 likes this
- crowflycrow likes this
- 26bytwentysix said: Your food always looks so good. When I was in school I never took the time to cook. Because Pizza. Maybe that’s why I gained 30 pounds. Keep at it! And rock that Chemistry!
- 26bytwentysix likes this
- okhayley likes this
- michellesjourney2 likes this
- rachaelfightsback likes this
- racingtheghosts likes this
- kat-rd2be posted this